Since I have so many playlists on Spotify, I just chose one of those that has the most variety on it, where all the songs have been suggested to me by Spotify, based on my taste, and I put them all in a playlist. Should be interesting enough...
1. Put Your iTunes, Windows Media Player etc. on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS!
4. Put any comments in brackets after the song name
How would you describe yourself?
What do you like in a guy/girl?
Alien Days (JesNES told you you are the alien!)
How do you feel today?
Shot in the Back of the Head (it's just a flesh wound)
What is life's purpose?
Cykler (Swedish for "bicycling" or "bicycles"...)
What is your motto?
What do your friends think of you?
Still Alive (pretty sure there's supposed to be a question mark at the end of that...)
What do you think of your parents?
Ladies and Gentlemen We Are Floating in Space
What do you think about very often?
Moon (not wrong)
What is 2 + 2?
What do you think of your best friend?
Your Ex-Lover is Dead ()
What do you think of the person you like?
I Don't Care (OMG, sorry JesNES )
What is your life story?
What do you want to be when you grow up?
What do you think of when you see the person you like?
Anemoi (not too wrong)
What will you dance to at your wedding?
What will they play at your funeral?
8 bits (fair enough...)
What is your hobby/interest?
Sorrow (Who's the emo now, PandaTearz ?! )
What is your biggest fear?
What is your biggest secret?
Crystal Visions (See, it's not Clairvoyant Disease, JesNES !)
What do you think of your friends?
I Lived on the Moon (Apparently I like moons a lot)
What will you post this as?
Death of Samantha
JesNES made this lovely survyay, and as his girlfriend I should perhaps actually do it! Sooo…Here. We. Go.
(1) What is your second favorite number?
That would be… 28. Yes, my birthday is on the 28th, yes I’m self-centered.
(2) Name something that is both purple and green!
I once had this tiny stuffed turtle toy keychain where it’s shell was divided in four different colors, one of those colors being purple. And the turtle was green, so, obviously that’s the most right answer there is.
(3) Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego?
Is that that woman wearing a red suit and hat? Haven’t seen her. She’s probably in ‘murica.
(4) What type of animal walks on just two feet?
The type that has only two feet and has no interest in using its hands for extra support.
(5) What is your least favorite food you nonetheless eat?
I ate so much Whoppers, all of them were awful.
(6) Name an animal that would become scary if it had wings!
Pretty much all of them, really. Wouldn’t want a flying elephant heading towards you instead of a flying tiger, would’ya?
(7) How long can you hold your breath for?
Wow, that’s bad.
(8) Name a song you enjoy that most people would not!
Uh. Okay. Casiokids – Finn Bikkjen. Haha!
(9) Do you prefer sleeping in a cold or hot room?
Cold! With comfy clothes on.
(10) Do you talk to cats with a normal tone of voice?
Only when I’ve been alone with them for a long enough time that I forget that they’re not humans.
(11) What is your favorite competitive activity?
Board games I’m good at.
(12) Who would win in a battle between bagels and donuts?
Bagels. Unless they’re in a yucky flavor – then donuts.
(13) Whom do you despise more: Ants or Flies?
Depends on the size, but flies are generally a lot more in yo’ face, so gotta go with that.
(14) What is your favorite type of inclement weather?
All of it at once. Preferably with me in a safe place with a great view.
(15) Do you prefer the company of family or friends?
Neither. But friends.
(16) Name a color and an animal that both start with "H"!
Hallucinogenic pink aaand…Hare.
(17) Without looking, what did Question 4 ask?
(18) Do you prefer analog or digital clocks?
(19) Name a food that tastes great but smells abysmal!
(20) What would be the best candy to build a house out of?
Nerds! Because when the house starts falling apart, they’ll be smart enough to fix it and I wouldn’t have to deal with it.
(21) Would the countries north and south of you be friends?
(22) Do you prefer straight or wavy lines?
(23) Where would you go in the event of a Zombie Apocalypse?
On a remote island with my boat.
(24) If you had a butler, what would their name be?
Butlerson would be perfect. Buuut gonna assume they’ll have a name their parents gave them, so I’ll just have to spend the rest of my life convincing them that ‘Butlerson’ is indeed a great nickname.
(25) Should I make more surveys or keep my day job?
Both, please. Girlfriend needs diamonds and entertainment.
Obviously I’m not gonna tag anyone, since JesNES already tagged all my friends on here. Thanks A LOT > : (
Oh, wait. JesNES, do your own damn survyay!